The World According to Tosha

Something you probably shouldn't read unless you want intensive therapy in your future

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Just a lil ole redhead making the best of her world

Monday, December 19, 2005

Well, no more baby blues... I'm not pregnant. Had my period.. it was a good one and the last preg. test that I took said nego too. So I can drink, smoke, and generally kill myself in my usual fashion! HAHA. Actually I don't really drink that often and I rarely smoke.. so it will be a very slow processes. That is fine though... I will hopefully be in Cali sometime next summer for IT school (Information Tech. in the CG). I am excited for that.

I also got a letter today from the Long Ridge Writer's Group saying that they thought I had the potential to write for publication! They of course have never read my blogs.. HAHA. I will have to post the story that I sent them on this blog tomorrow at work. They even specifically said in their letter that they where all impressed by that submission (I had to write a few different things for them). I put some time into it (a few hours anyhow) so I was glad. Of course rather or not they tell all their perspective stories that they liked their entry... I don't know.

My other happy news... My boyfriend will be visiting me for New Years (he had to cancel plans with his parents) . It will be a year since we first hooked up... though pretty unoffically. It took us a few months to decide it would be a relationship. But, it all started with him visiting me for some vacation and ....*ahem* fun times last New Years. So, it will make this New Years even better! I can't wait to see him again! Oh... and we are going to be a little more careful so we dont' have any more baby scares for a while (I'm sure you all wanted to know that).

So, that is my news for now. I want to write a blog without bitching about work... so I will end it here... cause bitch I could!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home